RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
The concerned to provide a Medical Group Play, S.L.P. personal data through any means is informed that the processing of data is done by,
Medical Group Play, S.L.P., N.I.F. B – 72112089, registered office in Calle San José, nº 8 dpdo., 1st ladder, 4th floor, door 1, 11.001, Cádiz. Registered in the commercial register of Cádiz, Tomo 1.911, Book 0, Folio 152, Sheet CA - 37.726, 1st registration.
Unique and Treatment Responsible manager, Dña. María José Aragón Montero, D.N.I. 31.251.657-Q
Phone: 956 078 807
PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
Medical Group Play, S.L.P. performs data processing for the following purposes,
- Manage patient data for tracking appointments and assisted reproductive techniques.
- Manage patient data gynecology.
- Collecting data for samples and diagnostic techniques.
- Laboratory data collection.
- Preparation of medical records.
- Sending communications to patients for follow-up.
- Billing for services rendered.
- Manage vendor data for monitoring purposes in the company.
- Billing control
- Sending communications to our suppliers.
- Data management workers to give compliance to labor legislation.
- Manage service contact web for questions and inquiries about services.
- Collection and storage of personal data resumes with the sole purpose of joining processes recruitment, job board and recruitment carried out.
DURATION OF TREATMENT OF DATA
Data for managing the relationship with the patient, billing and collection services, as well as data of workers, Curricula and suppliers, will be retained for as long as the contract and / or relationship is in effect. Once this relationship, where appropriate, the data may be kept for the time required by law and until prescribed potential liabilities under the contract and / or relationship.
Data for query management will be retained for the time necessary to respond to them, with a maximum period of one year.
EMPOWERMENT FOR DATA PROCESSING
The legal basis for the processing of data of the purposes set out above is to manage relationships or contracts that underlie all.
However, We remind you that you are entitled to object to the processing of their data, may do so by any of the means described in this Policy.
COMMUNICATION OF YOUR DATA
The data will be communicated to the following entities,
- A timely management of contracted services and in cases provided by the Law and Public Administration for the purposes defined therein.
- Financial institutions through which the management of receipts and payments meshes.
- In the Courts if we were required to do so.
Everyone who provide your information has the following rights,
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation of whether we are processing personal data relating to him. Interested persons are entitled to access your personal data, and to request the correction of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request removal when, among other reasons, the data are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were collected.
- As provided in the General Data Protection Regulation, interested parties may request limitation or processing of data portability, in which case only we retain for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons relating to their particular situation, interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. If consent has been granted for a specific purpose, You have the right to withdraw at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent to its withdrawal. In these cases we will stop processing data or, where appropriate, we will stop for that particular purpose, except for compelling legitimate grounds or exercise or defense of any claims.
- Against any violation of their rights, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in their exercise, You can file a complaint with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (accessible contact data www.agpd.es) or other competent control authority. You can also learn more about their rights by going to these bodies will.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED
In order to ensure the privacy and protection of personal data of data, the RGPD confers 8 Fundamental rights. Medical Group Play, S.L.P. undertakes to facilitate proper attention and reply in due time if exercise one or more of their rights. To do this you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
A simple way, You can exercise their rights are as follows:
Right to information.
- It assumes that any individual can know at any time what data are handled / stored on it, the reasons or purposes that motivate your collection, and their possible assignment or transfer of data to third.
Right of access.
- Possibility that a copy of all the data we handle or store about you facilitate.
Right of rectification.
- If it detects that your data are outdated or incorrect, You can request that we make appropriate and necessary changes to correct it.
Right of withdrawal / cancellation or "right to oblivion".
- At any time you can request cancellation or deletion of all we try to you, eliminating our databases all your personal information. If the deletion is not possible for legal reasons, it shall block the data and the deletion of non-essential. Anyway, you will be duly informed in response to your request for any of the cases where we are.
- You may object to one or more treatments of your data at any time and without any justification.
Right to withdraw consent.
- You can withdraw consent given previously to treat your data with a specific purpose. In some cases, This may result in that we can not provide the corresponding service. For sending commercial communications, the customer may revoke consent via e-mail email@example.com
Right to data portability.
- You can request to receive a copy of the personal data that will devolve or may transfer your personal data to a third party authorized by you.
Right not to be subject to automated individualized decisions.
- Medical Group Play, S.L.P. not making individualized decisions automatically with the data we collect from you on our website. Thus any decision that affects you or rights without the intervention of our employees and / or professionals for the purpose of paying a service with express acceptance of all conditions will be taken.
THIRD PARTY DATA
If you provide third-party data, assumes responsibility for informing all previously provided for in Article 14 General Data Protection Regulation under the conditions set out in that provision.