Today is celebrated World No Snuff, why I want to talk about some of the risks of smoking, or being exposed to smoke snuff, During pregnancy:
- Increases the risk of complications during pregnancy, as an abortion or premature birth.
- Some inhaled chemicals may affect fetal growth, increasing the chances that this is born underweight.
- Milk for breastfeeding have toxic substances that can harm the baby's health.
- It increases the risk that the baby can develop asthma or other respiratory problems during childhood.
- The baby may be born with birth defects arising from maternal smoking and cleft lip or cleft palate.
- You may suffer respiratory infections such as otitis, pneumonia or bronchitis.
- It increases the risk of sudden infant death, since babies born to smoking mothers, They have twice the risk of suffering.
Today is a good day to quit smoking.